Thank you Shal, and everyone who has contributed to documenting and helping make these changes more usable and understandable.
Although I've read through all of the discussion, there a lot of changes and suggestions. May I suggest for your consideration:
- "Web Push" rather than "web/app" (aka "push"). This is the (relatively) standard term used for this type of notice which is different from the old-style web or app notification which required your app and/or browser to be active.
- "Notice" rather than "Notification". Short is almost always better.
- Web Push Notices are "sent" rather than "delivered" or "pushed" since neither email nor "push" guarantee delivery or receipt
- Deprecate words such as "instant", "immediately", etc.
- Consider a structure for the Wiki page like:
- Notice Audiences (targets/recipients?)
- Group notices
- Member Notices
- Moderator Notices
- Notice Sending Methods
- Notice Controls and Settings
- Web Push Notice Controls. Include some examples or references for configuring.
- Group Notice Controls
- Member Notice Controls