Re: Terminology for the Notifications Overhaul

Nina,

That sounds reasonable. Maybe we can also propose to Mark that he
change the label of the Member Notices tab (under Admin > Settings) to
just Notices, which would cover both.
Perhaps. I'm not sure that's needed though, the two exceptions don't feel like such a big deal.

I've updated the wiki page to describe the those Member Notices along with the new ones. It only took one short paragraph in the Group Controls section. It seems pretty clean, I like how it reads. We'll see if the GMF membership has any reaction to it.

Shal