Re: Terminology for the Notifications Overhaul

Andy,

The Notifications page looks good. I don't see a reference to
#cal-cancelled ...
Thanks for the heads up.

I only use basic calendar features, and I haven't paid much attention to some of the enhanced features. Maybe someone familiar with them will contribute to the page.

and in beta, Bruce asked a question about #email and #feed which I
can't recall seeing a response to.
Interesting question of Bruce's. I could see that going either way: treat them as normal topic hashtags, or treat them as Group Notices.

I was thinking that all Group Notices have a corresponding Moderator Notice, but that's not true of the calendar notices. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shal