Re: Owners and Moderators Reference - Review Comments

Andy,

* Also on p22, the bullet point spacing for the notes in the Message
Footer section are not consistent with those on the previous and
following pages
That one I count as a good thing. In a way it is a different kind of list as its elements are short phrases, not paragraphs. There are more examples of this sort of thing.

BTW, it took me a while to figure out the Adobe page numbers (I was reviewing a printed copy). They are ten higher the document page numbers owing to the TOC and other content prior to page 1.

Shal