Website links do not work #bug #iOS

Linda Liao

When a message includes a link to a website, clicking on that link leads to an error.  It says “There was a network error. Please try again”.  When I click on the green retry button it doesn’t reload. I also can’t click on the groups.io logo and get back to a main page. I have to force quit the entire app and restart.

Thanks!
Linda

Martyn Bell

Yes, same here.
Martyn

Hi All,

I just pushed Build 20 which should fix this.