Using the app? #misc

Hi All,

Can you let me know if you are using the app on a regular basis? If not, are there any missing features preventing your using it? I'm trying to gauge how close to release it is.

Martyn Bell

Edited

For me it's my primary source. So 20+ times per day.
Seems to be fairly stable now.

Two things I do after an update are:
- Change the notification sound from the android default.
- Disable battery optimisation. Otherwise it can be quite delayed in giving notifications.

Sometimes even with this I get the email several minutes before the app notifies me but most of the time the app is first.

Martyn Bell

Colin <colinashley306@...>

Hi Mark,. I only installed the app yesterday, but am now using it in place of the website. So far it has worked very well.

Thanks and regards,
Colin

Sent from my Mobile.

On Wed, 23 Jun 2021, 18:26 Mark Fletcher, <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

Can you let me know if you are using the app on a regular basis? If not, are there any missing features preventing your using it? I'm trying to gauge how close to release it is.

Scott Logan

I am using it, primarily for moderating my groups (approving memberships and messages). Anything more elaborate and use the web interface and handle sending/receiving via email.

Scott