Unable to enable notifications #bug #Android

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

I turned off notifications in the app (build 61) for a while and now cannot re-enable them. The button to do that does nothing.

Regards

Hi Mark,

On Mon, Nov 1, 2021 at 10:36 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
I turned off notifications in the app (build 61) for a while and now cannot re-enable them. The button to do that does nothing.
I'm guessing you did something behind the scenes as my notifications have been re-enabled now.  FYI though, on the notifications screen, I still see the button to enable them rather than the 'Send A Test Notification' button.

Regards
Andy