Tapping on image in message results in network error/retry page #bug #Android

Derek Milliner

If I tap on an image in a message (embedded or attached) I get the "There was a network error. Please try again" page. The same thing used to happen in earlier versions of the app when tapping the Twitter link (for example), I presume it's something similar?

Samsung Galaxy S20/Android 11

Linda Liao

I am using Apple iOS and I just got this error also. It’s not on all images but some and I’m not sure how to distinguish why certain images have this error and others don’t.  Perhaps how they are attached?

thanks

Hello,

This should be fixed now.

Derek Milliner

Confirmed, yes it's behaving itself now. Thanks Mark.