No “thanks for voting” in poll #bug #iOS

Linda Liao

I just tried to vote in a poll, but there was no indication that I had voted like a “thanks for voting” screen.  I ended up clicking on the view results and saw that it had recorded my vote.

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 12:29 AM, Linda Liao wrote:
I just tried to vote in a poll, but there was no indication that I had voted like a “thanks for voting” screen.
I wonder if that is a side-effect of a fix that Mark put in following my report that the voting options were still shown when the poll was closed.

There is also no menu option to create a new poll and I have raised that as a separate bug (just waiting for it to be approved before it appears on the archive)

Andy