sticky New Android App #release


 

Hi All,

I've put up a first version of the Android app. You can access it here: https://play.google.com/apps/internaltest/4700382259006906260

Please report any bugs/issues.

Thanks, Mark


Duane
 

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 12:14 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Please report any bugs/issues.
When I go to that link, I see an error, "Your account hasn't yet been invited to participate in this app's internal testing program."

Duane


Sam Kamens
 


On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 1:22 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 12:14 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Please report any bugs/issues.
When I go to that link, I see an error, "Your account hasn't yet been invited to participate in this app's internal testing program."


Same here. How do I get added to the allow list?

Sam Kamens
 

Duane


 

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 10:22 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

When I go to that link, I see an error, "Your account hasn't yet been invited to participate in this app's internal testing program."

If you get that error, respond on this topic and I'll add your email address. Duane, you should be good now.

Thanks,
Mark 


Derek Milliner
 

Hi Mark,

Could you add my address, please?

Thanks,

Derek

On 22/04/2021 18:25, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 10:22 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

When I go to that link, I see an error, "Your account hasn't yet been invited to participate in this app's internal testing program."

If you get that error, respond on this topic and I'll add your email address. Duane, you should be good now.

Thanks,
Mark 


 

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 10:25 AM Sam Kamens <snk@...> wrote:

Same here. How do I get added to the allow list?

You've been added.

Thanks,
Mark 


 

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 10:33 AM Derek Milliner <derek.milliner@...> wrote:

Could you add my address, please?


You've been added.

CHANGE: Anyone else having problems, please email me directly off-list.

Thanks,
Mark 


Göran Nordh
 

Put me on the list for Android App

 

Thanks

Göran

 

Från: app@beta.groups.io <app@beta.groups.io> För Mark Fletcher
Skickat: den 22 april 2021 19:35
Till: app@beta.groups.io
Ämne: Re: [app] New Android App #release

 

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 10:33 AM Derek Milliner <derek.milliner@...> wrote:

Could you add my address, please?

 

You've been added.

 

CHANGE: Anyone else having problems, please email me directly off-list.

 

Thanks,

Mark 


Graham B
 

Same here, cant access the app to download






-------- Original Message --------
On 22 Apr 2021, 18:22, Duane < txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 12:14 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Please report any bugs/issues.
When I go to that link, I see an error, "Your account hasn't yet been invited to participate in this app's internal testing program."

Duane


Kevin M. Maloney
 

Can you add me, as well?

Thanks


Sincerely,

Kevin M. Maloney
Worthington, OH 43085


---- On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 13:33:33 -0400 markf@corp.groups.io wrote ----

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 10:25 AM Sam Kamens <snk@...> wrote:

Same here. How do I get added to the allow list?

You've been added.

Thanks,
Mark 



 

Hi All,

Everyone who has emailed me has been added to the list.

Thanks,
Mark


Martyn Bell
 

Hi Mark,
Can you please add me.
I'm admin of a few groups so this would be very good to try.
Martyn Bell


Göran Nordh
 

Have you added me to the list to test the app. If so I'm still receiving error when using link to Android app


Mike Hoppes, W3MWH <mwhoppes@...>
 

Add me, please.


 

Hi All,

I've added everyone that has asked to join the Android test. If you're still having trouble, email me off-list.

Thanks,
Mark


Duane
 

Mark,

This is apparently causing confusion for those that used the earlier app.  Is there a way to remove the earlier version link from the Play Store without creating a problem with the new one?

Thanks,
Duane


 

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 8:41 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

This is apparently causing confusion for those that used the earlier app.  Is there a way to remove the earlier version link from the Play Store without creating a problem with the new one?


I've just paused the test of the old app. I hope that will help.

Thanks,
Mark


Hank Seamon
 

Mark emailed me a link for the new beta build 16. The destination looked exactly the same as I've been getting but I did get the build 16 version instead of the old version
A little confused as to why that happened but at least we're running okay now.

Thanks for advice and tips.

Hank
Samsung 21




Mark Melbourne
 

Hi , still get this message

App not available for this account

Your account hasn't yet been invited to participate in this app's internal testing programme.

If you've been invited to become a tester, make sure that you're signed in to the account that was invited to the testing programme. If you've been invited to a Google Group as part of the programme, make sure that you've joined the Group.


Derek Milliner
 

To add a little variety on this theme; I can install the app on my S20, no problem there. Try to do the same on my Tab S4 (wanted to see how it looks on a bigger screen), nothing doing; I get the same "App not available for this account". That's despite being logged in to the same Google Play account on both devices, which as far as I'm aware is the gating criteria for getting access.