Calendar links not working again #bug #Android

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

I'm running build 99 it seems clicking on any calendar link to display event details results in a "This site cannot be reached" error message.

Regards
Andy

Martyn Bell

Same here, seem to get localhost error on Monday at things now but calendar doesn't work.
Martyn

Martyn Bell

Spell checker strikes again.
Should say most things, that I get localhost error not Monday - lol.
Martyn

Martyn Bell
-- ----- - . -...

2 Mar 2022 15:33:51 Martyn Bell <martyn@...>:

Same here, seem to get localhost error on Monday at things now but calendar doesn't work.
Martyn

Pete Cook

If it helps to know - it's working fine on iOS.

Pete

On Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 6:56 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

I'm running build 99 it seems clicking on any calendar link to display event details results in a "This site cannot be reached" error message.

A quick test and I'm not able to reproduce this. Hmmm. Is anyone else seeing this?

Martyn Bell

Yes also when clicking reply, except on replies hitting the X takes you to where you wanted but on calendar it goes back to the calendar not the event.
Martyn

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 09:22 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
A quick test and I'm not able to reproduce this. Hmmm. Is anyone else seeing this?
Hi Mark,

I've just found that if I try it from a calendar within a group I get the error. However if I try it from the calendar icon at the bottom of the app screen (the https://groups.io/calendar page) then it seems to work.

Regards
Andy

Martyn Bell

Andy,
Same here, although never used it that way before.
Martyn.

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 09:22 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
A quick test and I'm not able to reproduce this.
Hi Mark,

in addition, I also see the error screen when trying to expand and collapse the Admin menu. Closing the error screen or using the Android back button does reveal the menu though,

Regards

Hi Mark,

On Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 09:33 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
On Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 09:22 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
A quick test and I'm not able to reproduce this. Hmmm. Is anyone else seeing this?
Hi Mark,

I've just found that if I try it from a calendar within a group I get the error. However if I try it from the calendar icon at the bottom of the app screen (the https://groups.io/calendar page) then it seems to work.

Regards
Andy
Just giving this a nudge in the hope of getting a fix soon.

Regards
Andy

Hello,

I've just pushed Build #100 of the app, which should fix the Admin menu issue. I have also pushed a fix to the website for the issue where clicking on an event brings up an error in the app.

Martyn Bell

Yes, that seems to have fixed both them issues.
Martyn.