Build 16 Issues #bug #fixed #Android

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

After some delay (ref #462), I was eventually able to download and install Build 16 and verified this on the Account/Settings screen.  I have found the following issues:

After going to the member list for my group and applying a filter the buttons at the top of the display are partially hidden by the header:

Tapping on the Account/Settings icon at this point does not show the build number:

Tapping the member list filter icon shows the filter list but it's not possible to scroll down and see the Apply button. When scrolling on that page the header and footer bars move partially off the screen:

<SNIP>

Tapping the Groups.io icon in the header takes me back the Groups list where the first group icon is partially hidden behind the header. Only the first 20 groups are listed and swiping up at the bottom of the list does not load more data:

Tapping the groups.io Icon again did not help to give me a full list of my groups so I logged out via the Account/Setting screen so see if another login would resolve the issue.  On the login screen, the description for account/email address field is hidden behind the header:

After logging in again, the icon of the first group is still behind the header bar, the list is limited to 20 groups and cannot be refreshed and the build number is not displayed on the Account/Settings screen.

I need to use the Android app settings and Force Stop the app in order be able to login again and see a full list of my groups,

Regards
Andy

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 8:05 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

After some delay (ref #462), I was eventually able to download and install Build 16 and verified this on the Account/Settings screen.  I have found the following issues:

After going to the member list for my group and applying a filter the buttons at the top of the display are partially hidden by the header:

This should be fixed now. You do not need to upgrade your app.

Thanks,
Mark 

Andy Wedge

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 09:26 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 8:05 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

This should be fixed now. You do not need to upgrade your app.
After Force stopping the app and clearing app & cached data I've re-run my previous tests. All issues described above appear to be resolved apart from the scrolling on the member list filters screen where the header and footer bars still get pushed part way off the screen and I can't scroll to the bottom of the filters page to see the Apply button after a filter has already been applied.

Regards
Andy