Android back arrow #bug #Android

Martyn Bell

Now the back arrow is working on Build #26,
A quirk of it is it rather than going back and back again what it does is go back and the second press goes forward.
Could be intentional and not really a problem.
So what it's doing is toggling between current and previous pages.

Martyn

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 9:02 AM Martyn Bell <martyn@...> wrote:
Now the back arrow is working on Build #26,
A quirk of it is it rather than going back and back again what it does is go back and the second press goes forward.
Could be intentional and not really a problem.
So what it's doing is toggling between current and previous pages.

I've just pushed Build 27 for both Android and iOS. It fixes the back button behavior. In addition, it slightly changed the swipe right algorithm on iOS. Now to go back on iOS, swipe right starting from off the left side of the screen and swipe right onto the screen.

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 09:39 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I've just pushed Build 27 for both Android and iOS. It fixes the back button behavior. In
Hi Mark,

when using the back button to go back to the Groups page, only the first 20 groups are shown and swiping up does not retrieve the next entries on the list.  You need to tap on the Groups.io icon again to be able to get the full list.

Regards
Andy

Martyn Bell

Andy, just checked - same here.
Yes when you have a list of 20 then tap the top logo all the group's appear
Martyn