Android app test #release

Hi All,

Can one of you download the latest test app for Android and verify that it works for me. There's no new functionality, but a lot has been re-written under the hood, including the new ability to update most of the app without having to do a release in the App store.

When initially downloaded, the build number will be 60, but that should change almost immediately to 61. Please let me know if it doesn't.

Hi,

One other note, the version number of the app has been bumped to 1.1 from 1.0.

Hi Mark,

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 06:39 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Can one of you download the latest test app for Android and verify that it works for me.
I'm running build 61 now and everything I've tried seems OK to me.

Regards
Andy

Scott Logan

Build 61 working here!

Scott

Can one of you download the latest test app for Android and verify that it works for me. There's no new functionality, but a lot has been re-written under the hood, including the new ability to update most of the app without having to do a release in the App store.

When initially downloaded, the build number will be 60, but that should change almost immediately to 61. Please let me know if it doesn't.

Thomas Gruber

Hi Mark,
I have the production version installed (build 40). how do I get the beta?
Thomas

Hank Seamon

Downloaded from Google play store.  It was Build 60 and a few seconds bounced to Build 61.  Where do I see a Version number

Hank

Littlestown, PA

Gettysburg Area

Can one of you download the latest test app for Android and verify that it works for me. There's no new functionality, but a lot has been re-written under the hood, including the new ability to update most of the app without having to do a release in the App store.

When initially downloaded, the build number will be 60, but that should change almost immediately to 61. Please let me know if it doesn't.

Thomas Gruber

Hi,
ignore my message. I found the link to the beta version and installed it. Build went from 60 to 61 immediately. No further testing done yet, but it seems OK so far.
Thomas

Thomas Gruber

Hi Hank,
to see the version number:
long tap on the app icon on the home screen, then tap the info icon and open the „Advanced“ option (bottom of the list). There at the end you should see Version 1.1.
Thomas

Am 20.10.2021 um 21:46 schrieb Hank Seamon <hseamon@...>:

Downloaded from Google play store.  It was Build 60 and a few seconds bounced to Build 61.  Where do I see a Version number

Hank

Littlestown, PA
Gettysburg Area

Can one of you download the latest test app for Android and verify that it works for me. There's no new functionality, but a lot has been re-written under the hood, including the new ability to update most of the app without having to do a release in the App store.

When initially downloaded, the build number will be 60, but that should change almost immediately to 61. Please let me know if it doesn't.

Thomas Gruber

Phone: +49 4101 512590
mobile: +49 151 2234 2165
eMail: computerhusky@...

Hank Seamon

Thomas

Thank you
 found it right there on the uninstall part

V 1.1

Donald Hellen

Where is the link to the latest version? I went to the link in an
early post in this group but it apparently is to build 60.

On Wed, 20 Oct 2021 11:07:07 -0700, "Andy Wedge"
<andy_wedge@linetwo.co.uk> wrote:

Can one of you download the latest test app for Android and verify that it works for me.I'm running build 61 now and everything I've tried seems OK to me.

Thanks everyone for verifying that the new build works. I've taken down the upgrade to 61 and will be releasing a new, final version to the iOS and Google stores soon.

Hi Mark,

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 05:53 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Thanks everyone for verifying that the new build works.
I've just found an issue that has reared its head again.  When there are multiple notifications from the app, tapping on them takes you to the Groups list but it only shows the first 20 groups. You need to tap the Groups.io icon at the top to refresh the list and be able to display the rest.

Regards
Andy

Derek Milliner

Donald,

It should download as 60, then update automatically  to 61 - that's mainly what Mark's testing, inline updates of the app.

https://groups.io/g/ICOM   https://groups.io/g/Ham-Antennas
https://groups.io/g/HamRadioHelp    https://groups.io/g/Baofeng
https://groups.io/g/CHIRP  https://rf-amplifiers.groups.io/g/main