Admin menu doesn't collapse #bug #fixed #Android

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

The Admin menu doesn't always collapse as it should. Steps to repeat:

  • From the Groups page, select a group to get the message/topics view
  • Select the Hamburger menu to get the list of menu options
  • Select an option other than Admin
  • Select the Hamburger menu again to redisplay the menu options
  • Select the Admin option to expand the list
  • Select Admin again to try and collapse the list and it usually fails to do so

Regards
Andy

Hello,

I just rolled out a new version of the Android app which should fix this, version 2(1.0).

Thanks, Mark

Andy Wedge

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 09:45 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I just rolled out a new version of the Android app which should fix this, version 2(1.0).
The new version had not been automatically downloaded almost 12 hours after your message so I had to uninstall and reinstall it to get the updates.  The fix did work though.

Andy