Adding tags not working #bug

KWKloeber

Using the iOS on iPhone X I cannot modify a topic
by adding a tag.  It doesn’t “take” (like no wat to apply the selection. I needed to manually type in the # addition.

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 04:31 PM, KWKloeber wrote:
Using the iOS on iPhone X I cannot modify a topic
by adding a tag.  It doesn’t “take”
It's the same on Android too.

Mark, just to confirm that this is when you view topic properties.  The hashtag is selected but not transferred to the subject line. It works OK on the desktop and mobile site.

Andy

Hello,

This should be fixed now.