Unable to quote text in a reply #bug #Android

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

I've just upgraded to build 99 and when selecting text to quote in a reply I always get an error screen saying 'This site cannot be reached'.

Regards
Andy

Martyn Bell

Mark, Andy.
I'm getting this a lot since build 97 and still in 99
If I press the android back button it takes me to where I wanted to go. Nor sure if it's the same thing.
Martyn

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 08:51 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
I've just upgraded to build 99 and when selecting text to quote in a reply I always get an error screen saying 'This site cannot be reached'.
I will add that when this happens, I do get a draft message created with the text I had selected to quote.

Regards
Andy