Android App is now live in the Google Play store #release

Hi All,

I am happy to announce that the Android app has been approved and is now live in the Google Play store. You can access it via web here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.groups.webapp

I am still working to get the iOS version of the app released. Apple has so far rejected it on business reasons (because we don't have in-app purchasing of group upgrades), but I am appealing.

Cheers,
Mark

Martyn Bell

Thanks Mark for the hard work,
Can I ask if that is the end of the beta program or would you require us to do further testing as it evolves?
Also should we now use the release version direct from the play store or from the beta platform, I and I'm sure others would be happy to test pre-release versions in due course.
Regards
Martyn Bell

Peter Cook

Congratulations, Mark!