Only first 20 groups shown when app is launched #bug #Android

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

When i start the app (build 30), it only shows the first 20 groups now and swiping up does not add to the list. I need to tap the Groups.io icon to be able to see a full list.

Regards
Andy

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 6:29 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

When i start the app (build 30), it only shows the first 20 groups now and swiping up does not add to the list. I need to tap the Groups.io icon to be able to see a full list.

Hmm, nothing should have changed with that. I released build 31 on Wednesday; I didn't announce it because it just has some fixes for chat. Could you try that build and see if it fixes things?

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 05:27 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I released build 31 on Wednesday; I didn't announce it because it just has some fixes for chat. Could you try that build and see if it fixes things?A
All OK on build 31.

Thanks
Andy