RSVP link does not take you to the calendar event #bug #Android

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

when viewing a #cal-invite message for an RSVP event, clicking/tapping on the link that says 'Click here to RSVP' only takes me to the current calendar month rather the specific event.

Regards
Andy

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 1:27 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

when viewing a #cal-invite message for an RSVP event, clicking/tapping on the link that says 'Click here to RSVP' only takes me to the current calendar month rather the specific event.

Are you viewing the #cal-invite message in the app or in your email client?

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 10:13 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Are you viewing the #cal-invite message in the app or in your email client?
I found the issue viewing the message in the app but have since found that's the same on the website too.  I've just tested from the #cal-invite email I received in my email client (outlook 2016) and I get the same issue there too.

Andy

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 2:33 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 10:13 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Are you viewing the #cal-invite message in the app or in your email client?
I found the issue viewing the message in the app but have since found that's the same on the website too.  I've just tested from the #cal-invite email I received in my email client (outlook 2016) and I get the same issue there too.

Was the event a repeating event that you had edited? In some cases, that could cause this problem.

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 10:30 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Was the event a repeating event that you had edited? In some cases, that could cause this problem.
Yes it was.  The #cal-invite message is number 4510 on my allmembers group.

Regards
Andy