Applying custom range date filter causes formatting issues #bug #Android

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

after applying a custom date range to filter messages I got the following screen:

The search field is not shown and the Tools button is partially obscured by the header.
The Settings icon is not shown in the top right corner because the page width is not set correctly - you need to scroll right to see it.

When this happens, going back to the Groups screen I get the limit of 20 groups again and the first group icon is partially hidden behind the header.  I have to clear the application cache as I demonstrated in a previous video in order to resolve the display issues.

Regards
Andy