New build #28 #release

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 06:34 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 7:45 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 10:14 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
This fixes the problem with returning to the Groups page with more than 20 groups.
This problem still exists.

I messed up with that build and did not include the fix. I've just pushed build 29 which does have that fix.
Yes, all good in Build 29.

Thanks
Andy

Hank Seamon

Android has to update manually by going to the Play store is there a place within the online groups that I could find out which version we are working with so I would know to go to the Google Play and update my beta

Voice recognition isn't perfect but it's not bad just lacks punctuation

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 7:45 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 10:14 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
This fixes the problem with returning to the Groups page with more than 20 groups.
This problem still exists.

I messed up with that build and did not include the fix. I've just pushed build 29 which does have that fix.

Thanks,
MarkĀ

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 10:14 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
This fixes the problem with returning to the Groups page with more than 20 groups.
Hi Mark,

This problem still exists.

Regards
Andy

Hi All,

New build 28 is being pushed out now. It contains a fix for back swipe/button behavior when returning to a page that has infinite scroll. This fixes the problem with returning to the Groups page with more than 20 groups.