Calendar event Back button breaks calendar functionality #bug #Android

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 06:41 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I've fixed the problem with the Back button.
Yes, the back button returns to the correct month n the calendar now. Thanks.

I didn't see where you edited an event? Where in the video was that?
Each time I hit the Edit button after displaying event details (then I scrolled to the bottom and hit the Back button).

Andy

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 3:08 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

Most of it seems to be OK. There's an issue returning to the wrong month after an edit and also after editing something other than the first occurrence of a repeating event. I've creating a short video showing the issues and I'll send you a link off-list for that.

Thanks for the video. I've fixed the problem with the Back button. I didn't see where you edited an event? Where in the video was that?

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 06:41 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I wasn't able to reproduce the bug exactly, but I found an issue and fixed it. Can you try this again?
Hi Mark,

Most of it seems to be OK. There's an issue returning to the wrong month after an edit and also after editing something other than the first occurrence of a repeating event. I've creating a short video showing the issues and I'll send you a link off-list for that.

Regards
Andy

Hi Andy,

I wasn't able to reproduce the bug exactly, but I found an issue and fixed it. Can you try this again?

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 12:57 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
Additional info:

The only way I have found to recover from this is to use the Android app settings and clear cached data.

Additional info:

The only way I have found to recover from this is to use the Android app settings and clear cached data.

Hi Mark,

if I use the Back button when editing an existing calendar event (or creating a new event) it results in:

  • Existing calendar events are not displayed
  • The left & right arrows for calendar navigation do nothing
  • The 'today' button does nothing
  • The calendar format display button (Month/Week/List etc.) does nothing
Regards
Andy