New build 26 #release

Hi All,

I just pushed a new build of the app, for both Android and iOS, build 26. On Testflight you should have already received a notification. Unfortunately, I don't know when it will show up on Android.

On Android, the back button should now be enabled.

On iOS, swiping right now takes you back one page.

Please let me know if you see any issues.

Hank Seamon

From what you wrote, is I right that Android will update itself or do I still go to Google Play?

Hank Seamon
www.roadtrekchapter.org

Andy Wedge

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 06:17 PM, Hank Seamon wrote:
is I right that Android will update itself or do I still go to Google Play?
You normally have to uninstall and then reinstall from the link Mark gave previously.  Here in the UK, I usually find that I have to wait 4-5 hours after Mark confirms a new build before I can pick it up.

Andy

Hank Seamon

I figured that and I did update just was hoping for an automatic update

Sent from my S21 5G

Outlook for Android

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 06:17 PM, Hank Seamon wrote:
is I right that Android will update itself or do I still go to Google Play?
You normally have to uninstall and then reinstall from the link Mark gave previously.  Here in the UK, I usually find that I have to wait 4-5 hours after Mark confirms a new build before I can pick it up.

Andy

Martyn Bell

I might be wrong but automatic updates are only usually on general release software not beta, I thought Google only checked these.
Unless someone knows different.

Martyn.