Search results #suggestion

Linda Liao

When searching for a topic using the app, it would be nice to be able to somehow go back to all the search results after clicking on one of the results. Since there isn’t a back button, the only way to look at the other search results is to search again.

Andy Wedge

On Sat, May 22, 2021 at 08:58 PM, Linda Liao wrote:
Since there isn’t a back button,
The lack of a back button was reported in #368 and it would make the app much more useable if it was provided.

Andy

On Sat, May 22, 2021 at 12:59 PM Linda Liao <lmdong@...> wrote:
When searching for a topic using the app, it would be nice to be able to somehow go back to all the search results after clicking on one of the results. Since there isn’t a back button, the only way to look at the other search results is to search again.

I've added a link back to the search results from the breadcrumb line, right now just for members and messages pages, but I will get to all the other search pages as well.