Show "Claimed by" badge for pending membership requests #suggestion #fixed #Android

On Fri, May 21, 2021 at 05:52 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:

Unlike pending messages, the 'Claimed by' badge is not shown for pending membership requests which could lead to one Moderator taking action when not necessary. Can we show that badge please?  (Also on the mobile site too).

This should be fixed now.

Hi Mark,

Unlike pending messages, the 'Claimed by' badge is not shown for pending membership requests which could lead to one Moderator taking action when not necessary. Can we show that badge please?  (Also on the mobile site too).

Thanks
Andy