Less important bug #Android build 23 #Android

Martyn Bell

New find, something I've never used before so don't know any history to it and certainly less important as you can work around it easily ;

In the admin - members list if you choose a filter, when you press apply it goes to a blank page with an "X" in the corner. Clicking the X then takes you to the filtered list you have selected.

Something for a future build.
Martyn

Andy Wedge

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 08:19 PM, Martyn Bell wrote:
In the admin - members list if you choose a filter, when you press apply it goes to a blank page with an "X" in the corner. Clicking the X then takes you to the filtered list you have selected.
A newly introduced bug as this was working OK before.

Andy

Hello,

I just pushed a new build, 24, which should fix this.

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 12:19 PM Martyn Bell <martyn@...> wrote:
New find, something I've never used before so don't know any history to it and certainly less important as you can work around it easily ;

In the admin - members list if you choose a filter, when you press apply it goes to a blank page with an "X" in the corner. Clicking the X then takes you to the filtered list you have selected.

Something for a future build.
Martyn

Göran Nordh

I have ver16. How to update to 24?

Skickat från min Galaxy

I just pushed a new build, 24, which should fix this.

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 12:19 PM Martyn Bell <martyn@...> wrote:
New find, something I've never used before so don't know any history to it and certainly less important as you can work around it easily ;

In the admin - members list if you choose a filter, when you press apply it goes to a blank page with an "X" in the corner. Clicking the X then takes you to the filtered list you have selected.

Something for a future build.
Martyn

Martyn Bell

Goran, scroll down the topics to "New android app" it's the first post.

Mark, any chance you pin the post at the top ?

Regards
Martyn Bell

On Fri, May 21, 2021 at 6:51 AM Martyn Bell <martyn@...> wrote:
Goran, scroll down the topics to "New android app" it's the first post.

Mark, any chance you pin the post at the top ?

Good idea. I've just done that.