Android app, database. #bug #fixed #Android

Martyn Bell

When in database and taping on an entry the app resets back to initial logo and then group list.
Tried on both tablet and phone.

Martyn Bell.

Andy Wedge

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 09:24 PM, Martyn Bell wrote:
When in database and taping on an entry the app resets back to initial logo and then group list.
What are you actually tapping on?  I can create and edit tables OK and haven't been able to reproduce the issue you describe.

Andy

Martyn Bell

Yes I can edit the database but not the individual entries, when I click on view/edit row - that is when it shuts down.
I've only got the one database which is a list of members contact details.
Maybe if I create another list and try that sometime.
Martyn

Andy Wedge

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 03:32 PM, Martyn Bell wrote:
Yes I can edit the database but not the individual entries, when I click on view/edit row - that is when it shuts down.
OK - I can reproduce that too.  When it goes back to the Groups list, it's another example where the full list of groups is not displayed.

Andy

Hello,

This should be fixed now.

Martyn Bell