Pull-to-refresh does not work #bug #wontfix #Android

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

the pull-to-refresh feature does not work.

Regards
Andy

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 4:27 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

the pull-to-refresh feature does not work.

Pull to refresh is currently only enabled on the Topics, Messages and Expanded Messages pages right now. If those aren't working (and I just checked that they are on my Pixel 4a), please let me know.

Thanks,
MarkĀ

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 06:37 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Pull to refresh is currently only enabled on the Topics, Messages and Expanded Messages pages right now.
OK. I believe I was testing the hashtags screen when I reported this.

Andy