Notification request dialog #misc

Hi All,

When logging into the new app, either iOS or Android, for the first time, you should be asked if you want to enable notifications. Please let me know if you don't see this.

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 09:02 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
When logging into the new app, either iOS or Android, for the first time, you should be asked if you want to enable notifications. Please let me know if you don't see this.
I did not see this.

Andy

Hank Seamon

I did not see a ‘notification’ query

Hank

Littlestown, PA

Gettysburg Area

Also, not see any notification (Samsung galaxy)

şy

Derek Milliner

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 09:02 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
When logging into the new app, either iOS or Android, for the first time, you should be asked if you want to enable notifications
Nothing for me Mark. Samsung Galaxy S20, Android 11.