"Groups.io" Beta Has Expired #meta #iOS

West Coast Compañeros Staff

Starting a couple of days ago, attempting to open the Groups.io iOS app yields the message "Groups.io" Beta Has Expired. Opening TestFlight gves the message No Apps Available to Test. I wonder if this is the result of an oversight in renewing the test, or if we are entering a new phase in the process.

Robert R.

--
iPhone XR 64 GB

iOS 14.0.1

Group.io app v1.3.2 (35) rev.279

Hello,

This should be fixed now. Also, you should be able to review/approve/reject pending messages.

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 2:27 PM West Coast Compañeros Staff <westcoastcompaneros@...> wrote:
Starting a couple of days ago, attempting to open the Groups.io iOS app yields the message "Groups.io" Beta Has Expired. Opening TestFlight gves the message No Apps Available to Test. I wonder if this is the result of an oversight in renewing the test, or if we are entering a new phase in the process.

Robert R.

--
iPhone XR 64 GB

iOS 14.0.1

Group.io app v1.3.2 (35) rev.279

Peter Cook

Mark, I just tried on my iPhone and I get "Groups.io Beta Has Expired."

Pete

Joseph Hudson

What about being able to approve members? This is a feature that I've been waiting for.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 05:08 PM, Peter Cook wrote:
Mark, I just tried on my iPhone and I get "Groups.io Beta Has Expired."
Ignore that - it just needed to be updated.

Pete

Maria McGrath

I have the same message that it has expired.

Peter Cook

You may need to update it in the Test Flight app. That’s what I had to do when I had the same problem.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 1:55 PM Maria McGrath <maria@...> wrote:
I have the same message that it has expired.

Maria McGrath

Perfect, found it, thank you