app stops when I open a folder in files #Android

Emily Appleby

Hi Mark,
I have found multiple issues with files.
When trying to open a folder, the app stops.
Also, only 10 files show at a time. There is no way to get to the others unless you switch how you are viewing the order of files.
Thanks,
Emily

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 03:08 PM, emapple5115@... wrote:

I have found multiple issues with files. When trying to open a folder, the app stops. Also, only 10 files show at a time. There is no way to get to the others unless you switch how you are viewing the order of files.

Please try it now. The developer was able to fix some issues, but wasn't able to duplicate the 10 at a time.

Thanks, Mark

Emily Appleby

It's much better, I can now open files! Attached are two pictures, one is the app in which I can not view more then 10 files/ folders, and one of the desktop to prove that there are more than 10. This is an issue on both my phone (a pixel 3a) and my tablet (a galaxy tab s6 lite) in both landscape and portrait view. The picture is of the tablet in portrait view.

Hank Seamon

I tried to open an MP4.  I got the following message (screen capture) and I was in the app as soon as i clicked on the 'ok'

I was connected all the time in spite of the message.

Photo worked fine. Would like to be able to do the two finger waltz to enlarge a photo.

First submission, so I hope this is what you want to hear about.

HmS
.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 12:17 PM, emapple5115@... wrote:

It's much better, I can now open files! Attached are two pictures, one is the app in which I can not view more then 10 files/ folders, and one of the desktop to prove that there are more than 10. This is an issue on both my phone (a pixel 3a) and my tablet (a galaxy tab s6 lite) in both landscape and portrait view. The picture is of the tablet in portrait view.

It looks like there's a scroll bar. Can you try scrolling in the Files section?

Thanks, Mark

Emily Appleby

The scroll bar is just something that comes up because of the s-pen on my tablet. Attached are two of my phone, one when I scroll up as far as possible, and one when I scroll down as far as possible.

Thanks,

Emily