Wiki pages rendering inconsistently #bug

Brady Turner <bturner@...>

In the app (version 163) wiki pages are rendering inconsistently.  Some pages render correctly, others don’t.  The wiki page for the Group Managers Forum  is a blank page. Example of a page in the app:

Here’s the same page in my phone's browser:

Brady Turner

Brady Turner <bturner@...>

Wiki pages in version 1.3.0 are not rendering at all now, I just get a blank page. If I click on “Pages” I can see that they exist, but if I go to any of them I just get a blank page.

Brady Turner

Thomas Gruber

Hi,

I see the same blanks as you do. However, when opening an empty Wiki the invitation to create the first page looks correct. Try subgroup „basic“ under „Notetab“ group or the Wiki in this group.

thomas

Brady Turner <bturner@...>

I confirm that Wiki pages in version 1.3.2 are rendering correctly now.

Brady Turner