Subgroup heading portion is missing #bug #fixed

Linda Liao

Sorry, couldn't attach a picture because of the bug, so I'll try my best to describe it.  The top heading part of newer subgroups with no topics posted yet is missing.
If you click on a subgroup with no topics in it, it starts with the Group Information section.
While other subgroups with topics include a heading section with the name of the group, subscription type, number of members, group icon, group description and active topics up top.
As there are no active topics, that part may not be needed, but it would be useful to include the subgroup icon and group description part so you have an idea of what subgroup you have clicked on.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 09:50 AM, Linda Liao wrote:

Sorry, couldn't attach a picture because of the bug, so I'll try my best to describe it.  The top heading part of newer subgroups with no topics posted yet is missing. If you click on a subgroup with no topics in it, it starts with the Group Information section. While other subgroups with topics include a heading section with the name of the group, subscription type, number of members, group icon, group description and active topics up top. As there are no active topics, that part may not be needed, but it would be useful to include the subgroup icon and group description part so you have an idea of what subgroup you have clicked on.

I'm trying to reproduce this, but I'm not sure I'm doing the right steps. Which page do you start on? The Feed page (the newspaper icon), or the Groups page (the multiple people page)?

Thanks, Mark

Linda Liao

So I realized there isn't really an option to get to the Home page for a group on the app.  On the mobile site, you can click on the home link at the top of the messages section.  On the app, there is no way to get to that home for the group.

I got there by going to my main group, clicking on the right triple line section, and then subgroups.  Then I can access all the home pages of the group and subgroups.  Once I clicked on a subgroup with no active topics it was missing the top portion of the page.

To add to this, for the groups that do have active topics: the message history section is written on top of each other and you can't really discern the individual squares aligning with month/year.  Also, all of the group email addresses are missing from the home pages.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 10:11 AM Linda Liao <lmdong@...> wrote:
So I realized there isn't really an option to get to the Home page for a group on the app.  On the mobile site, you can click on the home link at the top of the messages section.  On the app, there is no way to get to that home for the group.

I got there by going to my main group, clicking on the right triple line section, and then subgroups.  Then I can access all the home pages of the group and subgroups.  Once I clicked on a subgroup with no active topics it was missing the top portion of the page.

To add to this, for the groups that do have active topics: the message history section is written on top of each other and you can't really discern the individual squares aligning with month/year.  Also, all of the group email addresses are missing from the home pages.
_
Got it. Thanks.

Mark