Re: App v1.1.3 rev.157 out now #release

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 1:57 PM Thomas Gruber <computerhusky@...> wrote:

I just reopened the app on my iphone from the icon on the home screen (I hadn’t explicitly closed it earlier today), and it was on the new version. The same happened with the previous update - seems that no action is required to update.
I then checked on iPad - when just bringing it to foreground from the overview of open apps, it was the old version. Opening it from home screen activated the new one.

I've asked the team to change the releases so that they automatically force an update. I'll post when that happens.

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.