Re: Cannot open files - error message #bug #iOS

RCardona

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 01:55 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I've just pushed a fix for this. I'm not sure if it's the final fix, but it at least should get rid of the network error and let you view the file. To go back you'll need to swipe right from off the left side of the page.

Please let me know if this works for you.

I'm using the iOS app.  When I click on a pdf file, it opens to the first page, but unable to scroll/view the remaining part of the document, nor am I able to zoom/resize.  DOC and XLSX documents only show a blank white screen.  The swipe right works to go back.

Robert

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.