Re: Cannot open files - error message #bug #iOS

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 06:55 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I've just pushed a fix for this. I'm not sure if it's the final fix, but it at least should get rid of the network error and let you view the file. To go back you'll need to swipe right from off the left side of the page.

I'm not seeing the network error message any more but I just get a blank white screen when I try and access file type docx, xlsx, pdf & zip.  When I try a json file, I see the text and can scroll up and down the contents. In all cases, I need to use the back button to get back to the files list as swiping right has no effect.  I'm running build 40 on a Galaxy S7 edge.

Andy

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.