Re: Cannot open files - error message #bug #iOS

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 1:46 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
The issue is the fact that when you try and access a file, you get the Network Error message.  I'm not fussed about Groups.io providing viewing capabilities for different file types. I just need the files downloading so I can choose how to open them - just as I can do with the mobile website.  Having pushed my group members towards the app, I'm now getting multiple complaints about this network error on both iOS and Android platforms.

I've just pushed a fix for this. I'm not sure if it's the final fix, but it at least should get rid of the network error and let you view the file. To go back you'll need to swipe right from off the left side of the page.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.