Re: Cannot open files - error message #bug #iOS

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 12:25 AM, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
To the best of my recollection, Mark has never supplied viewing capability for files.

The issue is the fact that when you try and access a file, you get the Network Error message.  I'm not fussed about Groups.io providing viewing capabilities for different file types. I just need the files downloading so I can choose how to open them - just as I can do with the mobile website.  Having pushed my group members towards the app, I'm now getting multiple complaints about this network error on both iOS and Android platforms.

Andy

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.