Re: Viewing attached photo freezes app #bug #iOS

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 2:30 PM RCardona <genealogy1750@...> wrote:
When I click on an image attached to a message, the image opens correctly.  However, when I want to then return to the message, there are no options to do so.  The view remains on the image, where I can resize it, save or share it.  If I close the app and then reopen it, the image remains as the view.  The only way to return to the messages is to completely shutdown my phone, then restart it.  I can then re-enter the app normally.
_._,_._,_

Until I can develop a better fix, you should be able to swipe right starting from off-screen in order to go back.

Hope this helps.
Mark

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.