Using 'Like' for a message in the app doesn't take? #bug #Android

Derek Milliner

Don't think this has been raised before, or at least I can't find a topic on it. If I 'Like' a message in the app, it doesn't appear to take; that is, if I go back to the post later, the like has disappeared. It also doesn't show up in the group web interface. Likes in the web interface show up immediately in the app if I leave and re-enter the topic.

The same applies for 'Unlikes'. This is using the new Build 36 but I've seen it in earlier builds too (e.g. build 31)

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.