Re: Notification sound and delayed menu option. #Android

Martyn Bell

Great,. Glad you've got it working Thomas, yes as I described only the miscellaneous menu has any effect. The misc menu definitely does not appear until after you have received your first notification I've been taking note with the previous updates but wanted to prove it.
Obviously once we have a play store release this might not happen as we're not uninstalling it just upgrading but it's something to make a note of that's not been mentioned before just in case.
Martyn

Martyn Bell
-- ----- - . -...

21 Jul 2021 18:23:29 Thomas Gruber <computerhusky@...>:

Hi Martyn,
I had a closer look at the settings and found the options you describe hidden under long presses in several different places - where I saw a text and a slider, and had assumed the text was only describing the slider, it was actually an area sensitive to long presses. so no difference in OS or app behavior between our phones.
Regarding notification settings - I was actually able to modify both default and miscellaneous settings. But it seems that the app only raises „miscellaneous“ alerts so far, so the settings for default never get activated. Sometimes the „miscellaneous“ option only appears after tapping on the „advanced“ area below it I think.
Thomas

Am 21.07.2021 um 17:24 schrieb Martyn Bell <martyn@...>:

No it's just the standard oneplus OS, I'm not one for rooting it incase I get it wrong lol.
Just looked and it's the same as yours 10.3.11 I thought it was 10.4 but that's on another device. Strange how it's different.
<77015584.1626881075960.jpeg>

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.