Re: Build 16 Issues #bug #fixed #Android

Andy Wedge

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 09:26 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 8:05 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

After some delay (ref #462), I was eventually able to download and install Build 16 and verified this on the Account/Settings screen.  I have found the following issues:

After going to the member list for my group and applying a filter the buttons at the top of the display are partially hidden by the header:

This should be fixed now. You do not need to upgrade your app.
After Force stopping the app and clearing app & cached data I've re-run my previous tests. All issues described above appear to be resolved apart from the scrolling on the member list filters screen where the header and footer bars still get pushed part way off the screen and I can't scroll to the bottom of the filters page to see the Apply button after a filter has already been applied.

Regards
Andy

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.