Re: New Build 16 #release

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 3:27 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 11:09 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
There's a new build 16. The only change is that the build number is now displayed when you click on the account menu in the upper right corner of the page.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled again and I don't see a build number:

I think you're still running an older version. I've been trying to figure out if there's some sort of magical incantation I need to do to make the Android testing go better/more like iOS testing, but it appears to be a rather fraught process.

Can you try again tomorrow? Perhaps it's a caching issue on Google's end.

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.