bugs when approving members #bug #Android

Wolfram Schneider

The Android app does not allow to approve new members and doesn’t show all the pre-defined notices.

  1. Bug 1: The link “1 pending Sub” in the main screen does not work. It is crucial that this link works for a quick approval of new members rather than going trough all the menu navigation.
  2. Bug 2: “Approve” link does not work in pending approval. (I did not check the other options because in my group we normally approve all requests.)
  3. Bug 3: “Send messages” does not show all the notices from the group. I have a message “additional info required” that is not showing, but I wanted to send to this member before approving

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.