Re: Notifications #suggestion

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 4:33 PM Linda Liao <lmdong@...> wrote:

I noticed that there are no notifications yet for the app. I was just wondering what others are expecting for notifications. I’m not sure I would want a notification for every message that comes in, but maybe I would for certain groups?

So if possible when notifications are implemented, can they perhaps be tied to subscription type for each group I am a member of? Sorry can’t type anymore, can’t see!!

The new notifications system was discussed in beta back in (I think) Sept/Oct, before the mass Yahoo migration. It will be tied to individual subscription settings, much like moderator notifications are now.

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.