Android app: Google login and screen rotation don't work, plus a hashtag suggestion #bug #suggestion

Nina E

Hi, Mark. In the Android app:

  • Logging in through Google doesn't work. I get the "Choose an account" page (because I have three Google accounts), but when I tap the account I want to log in with, I get thrown back to the login page. (I haven't tried logging in with Apple or Facebook because I don't typically log in with those.)
  • Screen rotation isn't observed.
- Nina

P.S. Now that there are two app versions, maybe create "iOS" and "Android" hashtags in this group?

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.