Voiceover does not recognize the message body field as a textfield #bug

Jesse Farquharson

When first composing a message to this group, voiceover (the screenreder used on iOS/iPad OS/the Mac, did not recognize the message body field as an edit field, thus making composing any messages within the app essentially impossible. Strangely, after tapping the dropdown menu to add tags to this report (which I was originally going to write in an e-mail client), and labeling it with the #bug hashtag, I was able to focus in the message field.

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.