Re: App v1.3.2 (19) rev 197 out now #release

Bob Schrempp

In Gmail when I tested a couple weeks ago the enter key added a paragraph break.

Bob Schrempp
bschrempp@...
www.schrempp.us
www.prawndesigns.com
www.facebook.com/prawndesigns

On Feb 28, 2020, at 2:03 PM, Mark Fletcher via Groups.Io <markf@...> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 1:12 PM Bob Schrempp <bschrempp@...> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 08:53 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
  • Use <br> instead of <p> for returns in posts.
  1. I know I am kicking a dead horse here but I have to ask. So why are we breaking away from the industry standards for a paragraph based editor to use Text Editor behavior?

I would argue that we are in fact following industry standards, as defined by Gmail and other HTML email producers. In any case, this behavior will not be changed.

Mark

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.