Re: App v1.3.2 (19) rev 197 out now #release

Bob Schrempp

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 08:53 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
  • Use <br> instead of <p> for returns in posts.
  1. I know I am kicking a dead horse here but I have to ask. So why are we breaking away from the industry standards for a paragraph based editor to use Text Editor behavior?
  2. How do I insert an end of paragraph now in the iOS now that the  default behavior to a <br>.
  3. I do not see the Paragraph formatting button in the editor. How do I select a different paragraph formatting?

Bob Schrempp

Bob Schrempp

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.